Markize - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
+16
Severus
bonadea85
Princess.of.Darkness
Ministry_of_metal
Evans
Mortycia
Fireless_Eyes
$-TM-Nico
Alina Markize
Stargazer
Ghost
tomisdarkfate
Deceiver
Shin
Julien
Tiphanie
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphanie

Tiphanie

Number of posts : 8093
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Introduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 13:41

Here introduce yourself !

I do it first ! I'm Tiphanie, 21, and I live in Reims (France). I love the female voices band in general then how can I not like Markize ? Wink I'm really happy to help them.
Well, hope you have a great time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

Number of posts : 8895
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 18:01

Hi everybody!

I'm Julien, and I'm 16. I come from Antibes (in the south of France).
I like music, especially rock and metal, but I listen everything. I like TV, the series like Scrubs, House, Kyle XY and many other. If you need or want to know something , don't hesitate to ask me or the staff Wink
I think it's all... And I hope you like here Smile Papillon

Welcome again Tiphanie Smile
We both come from the French section Wink
Back to top Go down
https://markize-forum.frenchboard.com
Shin
Shin

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 19:02

hum... I don't speak very well in english, but I wanna improve.

Hello everybody, I'm shin, I'm 22 and I live in Paris, 13rd district. I love Electro/Rock music, but I'm open to listen other music. I work in the Markize's merchandising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/indoshin
Deceiver

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Hello!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 19:28

Hello everybody!! I'm Deceiver....and have only been listening to Markize on and off since last May, I think.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanie

Tiphanie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 19:43

Hey ! Welcome here ! =)
Where are you from ?
Hope you like this place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jan - 20:58

Welcome here Deceiver Smile
Spend good time on this board Papillon
Back to top Go down
tomisdarkfate

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 3:04

Hi!! Why we need to speak english here? Laughing
So I'll introduce myself!!
I'm Thomas (alias Tomi) I'm from Montpellier (in south of france ....sunshines Very Happy ) and I'm 19.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanie

Tiphanie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 8:20

Because it's the international section here mrgreen
Back to top Go down
tomisdarkfate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 17:31

Oh yeah!!! ^^ So if you are Norwegian call me!!! XD I'm a Norwegian-lover!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan - 2:33

I was wandering, how many people in the forum talk only in english?
Back to top Go down
http://tarja-turunen.forumdefan.com/
Stargazer

Stargazer

Number of posts : 365
Localisation : Entre Versailles (trčs cher ami...) et Trappes (Wesh gros !)
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 18:23

Ok, here it is : Stargazer (aka Starg', this pseudonym has been mine for ages, it comes from a Nightwish song), I'm 28 and lives close to Versailles.
I've discovered Markize on bringmetolife.com (official Evanescence french-speaking community), about a year ago and seen them live for the first time in April 2008.

Musicaly, i'm mostly into Symphonic Metal (bands such as Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever,, Kamelot, Therion, etc..) but I also like many different kinds of Metal, including a few bands of Death Metal or Even Black Metal. As long as there's some kind of melodic or symphonic (or even folk) aspect into it, I may like it (for example, Dark Funeral is purely Black Metal, this is not the kind of music i like but Dimmu Borgir is Symphonic Black Metal and, tom me, iut sound real cool).
Besides of Metal, I like rock (mostly 90's rock : RHCP, Cranberries, Garbage, No Doubt, K's Choice, Rage Against The Machine...) but also folk and even some Pop.

And I'm also a fan of Paris-SG, the football/soccer tealm of Paris.

Well, I thing that's it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 22:36

Heum... I'm Jessica, I'm 18 years old. I'm a huge fan of Evanescence and nightwish (With Tarja of course!).
I first hear about Markize on a forum (about Within temptation). I sing and play piano. I wish someday I could play in a band me too ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://tarja-turunen.forumdefan.com/
Alina Markize
Band Member
Alina Markize

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan - 22:09

Deceiver wrote:
Hello everybody!! I'm Deceiver....and have only been listening to Markize on and off since last May, I think.

Welcome here Deciever, and thank you for your support! I wish you to spend a nice time with us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.markize.com
$-TM-Nico

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 17:13

Hey there !!

I'm Nico from The Benighted Soul's Promo Team, that is namin' The Melophores.

I'm on the french section of this forum, but i can speak on there about music, and others topics, when i've some time to write about it... and i don't actually have any time Smile...

So, I'm a french Website Content Responsible, and workin' in a company which is in Arrt, Vth Paris. And i make some websites then...

I play to the guitar, and search about a band, actually based on or near Paris intra muros.

I've discovered Markize few days ago, and it's a great band on scene !!

Rulezzzz !

Nico
Back to top Go down
http://www.benightedsoul.com/
Fireless_Eyes

Fireless_Eyes

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 19:44

I introduced myself in the French section, but I thought I should put something here as well. I'm from the town of Downers Grove, Illinois which is near Chicago in the US. I've been listening to metal music for years, starting way back with Metallica. I'm a member of Lacuna Coil's fansite and saw a thread on there about Markize. My wife and I like to go to as many concerts as possible and usually have a chance to talk to band members. One of the nice things about living here is the fact that few people listen to non-mainstream metal so we are able to go to shows and see bands that are huge in Europe, but relatively unknown here. It's really awesome to see a band like Nightwish in a small venue with just a few hundred people. I listen to a lot of German bands, a few Italian and a few French bands. Although I've recently been talking to a new friend in Russia who is telling me about some cool Russian bands. I listen to Moray Eel, but they sing in English;-)
Some of the other bands I like are:
ETHS,Otep,Lacuna Coil, In This Moment,AnaDies, The Gathering,Oomph, L'Ame Immortelle,Elis,Sepia, Antonamasia,Luna Mortis,hAND, Porcupine Tree, Flyleaf,Liquid Sky,Moray Eel, Within Temptation,Autumn, Straight Line Stitch,Arch Enemy, Nightwish,Tapping The Vein, Evanescence,Tristania, Sonic Syndicate,Mandragora Scream, Die Happy,Epica,Midnattsol, KidneyThieves,Collide,Tool, Stolen Babies,The Dear and Departed, Lullacry,Liquid Sky,Riverside,Vedera....

Once in a great while you come across a band that has some real talent, and Markize certainly does. Even if the band were to play a small tour as support here in the US, I think they would gain a lot of fans. The music is certainly strong enough. I think they'd have to sing only English songs, but I think a US tour would be hugely successful. Something to consider for the future....
Back to top Go down
http://fireless-eyes.deviantart.com/
Tiphanie

Tiphanie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 13:01

Welcome here Wink

I really love your picture sign ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortycia

Mortycia

Number of posts : 1793
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 13:07

HIHI welcome !
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 16:22

Welcome here Very Happy
We hope you'll enjoy our community Papillon
Back to top Go down
Evans

Evans

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 19:20

Hello everyone!
I'm Alex, I'm 18 and I'm from Venezuela.
Thanks Julien for introducing me here Smile

So let's see. I love many music bands and genres. Evanescence, Manson and Garbage are one of my favorites.

My favorite Markize songs right now would be "In my dreams" and "Another Breath" but that usually changes.

Last edited by Evans on Sat 18 Apr - 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 19:23

Welcome here Very Happy
Hope you'll have fun there Papillon

Yea, In My Dream and Another Breath, are two excellent songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tomisdarkfate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 19:47

Hi Alex!
Your welcome on our great forum! Hope you'll like it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortycia

Mortycia

Number of posts : 1793
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 20:38

hey hey welcome !!!
Back to top Go down
Ministry_of_metal
Ministry_of_metal

Number of posts : 3379
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 20:39

welcome
Back to top Go down
Princess.of.Darkness

Princess.of.Darkness

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 22:02

Evans wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm Alex, I'm 18 and I'm from Venezuela.
Thanks Julien for introducing me here Smile

So let's see. I love many music bands and genres. Evanescence, Manson and Garbage are one of my favorites.

My favorite Markize songs right now would be "In my dreams" and "Another Breath" but that usually changes.

heeeeeey! welcome ^^
I'm from Latin america too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphanie

Tiphanie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 22:36

Welcome here Alex ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here!   Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Markize - Official Forum :: International Section :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to:  
Credits:

Photo: Henri Clement / Fashion design: Axelle Migé
Make-up: Fabien Paquet / Hair: Guillaume Rabeyrin
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com