Markize - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alina Markize
Band Member
Alina Markize

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-03-17

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 0:58

Hello to our international fans, and a huge thank for your support and presence on this board!

We hope to meet you on the road soon and wish you a good time here with us!

Sweet kisses and butterflies,

Alina / Markize.

Papillon Papillon Papillon
Back to top Go down
http://www.markize.com
Deceiver

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 14:54

Smile You're welcome! Come to Ireland sometime.
Back to top Go down
tomisdarkfate

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 15:36

Deceiver wrote:
Smile You're welcome! Come to Ireland sometime.

I'm okay to go to Ireland for a Markize show!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Eowyn

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 9:25

I didn't found some other place where i can say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!, my dear Markize!!!!!
Last night at last i've received your parcel with a disk on a post! And.. i'm shivering try to say.. I was so wondered, shocked!! When i've opened it and.. my God.. i've found in this parcel not only cd "Transparence", but cd "French metal" with demo-version of Paperdoll.. and photo with your autographs and the word "Спасибо!" and with small drawn butterfly))) It's so cute! I was shocked, really! And there was two very beautiful badges))) One of it is already on my bag!
I just want to say.. You are great! You are so kind!! Thank you, thank you so much to you!! I have no words to explain what i've felt last night when i've seen all these beautiful things!! It's fantastic!
Thank you so much! It means to me a lot)) I'm very grateful to you)) Thank you))
ange Niais
Back to top Go down
http://www.markize.ru
Alina Markize
Band Member
Alina Markize

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 19:19

You're very welcome dear Eowyn, it was a pleasure for us Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.markize.com
Princess.of.Darkness

Princess.of.Darkness

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 23:30

Oh God! I've readed what Eowyn wrote and I think that it's wonderful the contact that you have with the fans... you're so kind guys and it's something so significant for me and for all the people who love your music.
Thank you so much for being on the other side, giving always us the sweetest answer.

^^

It is always a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Markize - Official Forum :: International Section :: General-
Jump to:  
Credits:

Photo: Henri Clement / Fashion design: Axelle Migé
Make-up: Fabien Paquet / Hair: Guillaume Rabeyrin
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com